The information on the data processing refers only to the Site and to the processing carried out by the Companies, without covering the data processing operations carried out by third parties on other websites visited by the User through links present on the Site, for which the Companies takes no responsibility. Regarding the aforementioned processing operations, please refer to the third parties’ Privacy and Cookie Policies.
- DATA CONTROLLERS
The Data Controllers are the Companies, as indicated above.
- DATA PROCESSING PURPOSES
The Companies process the User’s personal data for the following purposes.
- Contacts. Through the “Contacts” section of the Site, the Data Controllers allow the User to send communications, questions and requests for information on the activities, initiatives and/or services offered by the Companies. In this regard, the personal data provided by the User will be processed by the Companies to take charge of, properly manage and respond to the User’s communication. The legal basis of the processing is represented by the execution of the service expressly requested by the User and any refusal to provide personal data involves the impossibility for the Companies to manage and respond to the communication or request for information.
- Careers. The Companies offer to the User the opportunity to submit its application through the section “Career-work with us”. In particular, the User will be redirected to the website https://careers.techint.com/ where it must register providing its name, contact information, CV and academic title. To this end, the User’s information will be processed by the Data Controllers solely for the purposes of selecting and managing the applications. In any case, the User is requested not to include in its CV data of a particular nature (e.g. relating to health, political opinions, sexual life, etc.), except those strictly necessary under the law for the purposes of selecting and evaluating the CV (e.g. belonging to protected categories).
- Supplier and subcontractor registration. The Companies offer to the suppliers and sub-contractors the possibility to register through the “Suppliers” section of the Site in order to access the “Offers Portal” and “Suppliers Extranet”. The legal basis of the processing is represented by the execution of the service expressly requested by the User and any refusal to provide personal data involves the impossibility for the Companies to manage and satisfy the request.
- Compliance Line. Through the “Compliance Line” section of the Site, the User can also report, confidentially, any conduct contrary to the Companies’ Code of Conduct or to its principles. In this case, the legal basis of the treatment is the execution of the service expressly requested by the User and the refusal to provide personal data involves the impossibility for the Companies to manage and satisfy the request.
- Legitimate interests of the Companies and/or third parties. The User’s personal data may also be processed for the purpose of exercising the rights and legitimate interests of the Companies and/or third parties, such as the defense in legal proceedings, the management of complaints and disputes, the possible credit recovery, the prevention of fraud and/or illegal activities. In these cases, even though the provision of the User’s personal data is not mandatory, it is still necessary because such data are strictly related and instrumental to the pursuit of these legitimate interests, which do not prevail over the fundamental rights and freedoms of the User; any refusal to provide such data may make it impossible to provide the services requested (e.g. request information to the Companies).
- Compliance with applicable legal and/or regulatory obligations. The Companies may also process the personal data provided by the User or otherwise acquired during the User’s interaction with the Site for purposes connected with the fulfillment of legal obligations, regulations, national and/or European legislation as well as arising from provisions issued by authorities legitimated by law, which represent the legal basis of the processing, without the need to obtain the User’s prior consent.
- CATEGORIES OF DATA TO BE PROCESSED
The Companies receive and collect, through the Site, information about the User who visits the pages of the Site and who uses the web services available on it. In particular, the Companies acquire and process the following information.
3.1 WEB-BROWSING DATA AND PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED BY MEANS OF COOKIE
When the User visits the Site, the latter collects certain data such as the pages displayed, the links or buttons clicked by the User, the date and time of access, the IP address of the User, the navigation browser and the operating system used (so-called “browsing data”). The browsing data could, by their nature, allow to identify the User also through processing and association with data held by third parties. However, the Companies use this data for the sole purpose of obtaining statistical and anonymous information on the use of the Site for purposes strictly related to the functioning of the same. The browsing data may also be used to assess liability in the event of any computer crimes against the Site.
3.2 DATA VOLUNTARILY PROVIDED BY THE USER
The Companies limit the collection of the information voluntarily provided by the User to that necessary for reaching the purposes illustrated in previous paragraph 2 and for the provision of the services expressly requested. In addition, the Companies may collect and process further personal data, if the same are voluntarily provided by the User as part of the services offered by the Site, for example in the event that the User contacts the Companies to report malfunctions or malfunctions, exercise their rights on the processing of personal data, etc. Such data will be processed by the Company solely for purposes strictly related to the User’s request. Failure to provide the data may make it impossible to obtain the service requested.
- COMMUNICATION OF PERSONAL DATA
companies belonging to Euronautics, for administrative purposes, for legitimate interests of the Companies and/or third parties and for purposes of carrying out the services expressly requested by the User;
companies, collaborators, consultants or freelancers engaged by the Companies for the execution of technical or organizational tasks (such as, for example, IT service providers), or with which the Companies collaborate for the purposes of providing their services or for other communication activities;
persons, companies or professional firms that provide assistance and advice to the Companies, with particular but not exclusive reference to accounting, administrative, legal, tax and financial matters;
subjects whose right to access the data is recognized by law or by orders of the competent authorities.
The subjects belonging to the above categories will process the data as autonomous data controllers pursuant to the law or as data processors, duly appointed by the Companies.
Such entities may be established both within and outside the European Union. Data transfers to non-EU countries are authorized on the basis of general authorizations approved by the EU Commission or, in the absence of such authorizations, on the basis of specific standard contractual clauses also approved by the EU Commission.
The list of subjects to whom the data are or may be communicated can be requested from the Companies through the “Contact” section of the Site.
- RETENTION PERIOD
The User’s personal data will be kept only for the time necessary to reach the purposes for which they have been collected and to carry out the activities connected and instrumental to such purposes, as indicated in the previous paragraph 2; then, such data will be stored in compliance with the ordinary prescription terms identified by the Civil Code or by specific legal provisions, for administrative purposes and/or to enforce or defend a right or a legitimate interest. The User’s personal data will be deleted when the purposes for which they have been collected no longer occur.
We also inform You that Your personal data may be stored for longer periods of time than those provided for in this paragraph, for the sole purpose of analysis and statistics, carried out in a pseudo-anonymous and aggregate form, in compliance with the technical and organizational measures required by law to protect your rights and freedoms.
- DATA SUBJECTS’ RIGHTS
The User may exercise, in the cases expressly provided for by law and where applicable, the rights set forth by the Regulation. In particular, the User has the right to:
ask for confirmation that the personal data are being processed and, if so, ask the Data Controllers to access the information relating to the processing (e.g. purposes, categories of data processed, recipients or categories of recipients of the data, the period of retention, etc..);
request the rectification of the incorrect or incomplete data;
request the deletion of data;
ask for the limitation of data processing;
receive, in a structured, commonly used and readable by an automatic device format, the personal data and to transmit them to another data controller, or to request the direct transmission from one data controller to another, if technically feasible (so-called “data portability”).
The User also has the right to object, in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning it.
These rights can be exercised directly by sending a communication to the following email address: [●].
Finally, if the user believes that the processing of personal data breaches the legislation on protection of personal data, it has the right to lodge a complaint with the Italian Data Protection Authority (www.garanteprivacy.it).
A cookie is a small size file which a website sends to the User’s browser, where it is stored when the latter visits a website, and then transmitted to the same sites on the next visit.
Only the following types of cookies are installed on the Site.
7.1 TECHNICAL COOKIE
Technical cookies are essential to allow the User to move around the Site and to use its functions, remember the choices made by the User (e.g. language, country of origin, etc.), to distribute requests on multiple servers, to store when the User gives its consent to certain options, to allow the User to view content and videos. Such cookies have a duration of and do not require User’s consent.
Cookie Name Default Expiration Time Description
__utmt 10 minutes Used to throttle request rate.
__utmc End of browser session Not used in ga.js. Set for interoperability with urchin.js. Historically, this cookie operated in conjunction with the __utmb cookie to determine whether the user was in a new session/visit.
7.2 THIRD PARTY PERFORMANCE AND ANALYTICS COOKIE
The IP address obtained through Google Analytics will be used exclusively for providing the service to you, will be stored separately from other data about you and will not be “enriched” or “cross-referenced” with other information about you. In order to protect your privacy, the Company has also adopted appropriate instruments to reduce the identifying power of analytical cookies by anonymizing your IP address before any storage or processing takes place. As a result of the adoption of these security measures, the use of these cookies may occur even without your express consent.
7.3 SOCIAL WIDGETS/BUTTON
On the Site You can also find some social buttons/widgets, i.e. those particular “buttons” representing the icons of social networks (Facebook, Twitter, Youtube and LinkedIn). These “buttons” allow Users who are browsing the Site to reach and interact with a “click” directly with said social networks. With Your click on the social buttons/widgets, the social network acquires data about Your visit. Outside of these cases, in which it is You who spontaneously want to share your browsing data with the selected social networks, the Data Controllers do not share any browsing information or User data acquired through their sites with the social networks accessible through the social buttons/widgets.
7.4 HOW TO DISABLE COOKIES
Most browsers are set to accept cookies. However, you may configure your browser to restrict the number of cookies you accept or block all cookies by changing your browser settings as follows:
Microsoft Internet Explorer
Click in the top right hand corner and select “Internet settings”. In the pop-up window select “Privacy”: the User may change the cookie settings here.
Click the “wrench” icon in the top right hand corner and select “Settings”. Then select “Show advanced settings” and change the “Privacy” settings.
In the top left hand menu select “Settings”. In the pop-up window select “Privacy”. The User may change the cookie settings here.
In the top right hand menu select “Preferences”. Then click “Security” and change the cookies settings.
Please be aware that by disabling the cookies – web browsing cookies, technical or performance cookies – certain functions of the Site may not be available.
7.5 FURTHER INFORMATION ON COOKIE
The website www.allaboutcookie.org contains instructions on how to manage cookies on the most popular browsers; alternatively, you can consult the documentation attached to the software used on your device.
If the changes are particularly significant and/or have a significant impact on the rights of the User, the Company may notify the User by a different method (for example, by sending an email).
*** *** ***
LAST UPDATING 03.02.2021